C60 Olive Oil Solubility Was Tested In a Russian Study.
In the study they compared the C60 olive oil solubility as one of the many tested with fullerenes in various types of oils. In the study it shows C60 solubility for 9 types of oils, and how increasing the amount of heat to the oil, allowed the C60 olive oil solubility to increase.
But C60 olive oil solubility was not the only one tested. They also tested C60 lineseed oil solubility, C60 apricot oil solubility, C60 grape oil solubility among others.
Specifics to C60 olive oil solubility
C60 solubility in olive oil was tested to be dissolved at the following temperatures:
- 0 Degrees Centigrade, dissolved 264 mg of C60 per liter of olive oil.
- 20 Degrees Centigrade, dissolved 470 mg of C60 per liter of olive oil.
- 40 Degrees Centigrade, dissolved 750 mg of C60 per liter of olive oil.
- 60 Degrees Centigrade, dissolved 858 mg of C60 per liter of olive oil.
- 80 Degrees Centigrade, dissolved 1,206 mg of C60 per liter of olive oil.